Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ValenTimes with Mindy

Today is the Valentine's Day -- the National Day of Love. And who better to talk about love and nations, then our favourite guest blogger, love guru, and my best friend, Mindy. To discuss the intricacies of love and relationships, I present Mindy.

Hi Guys and Girlies,

I'm so happy to be here again sharing my live and and love on my bff Lisa's blog. I don't always understand your posts (were those real ants, cuz that's kinda gross to put your hand in an ant farm), but you know that I love you no mater what, my lovely Lola!! Hahaha.

Anyways, I was totally going to write a big long writing about how important it is to love and how, even if you love someone and they don't love you AS much, and it feels like your stalking him and he says you ARE stalking him, and you say "when are we getting married?" and he says "get lost I don't even know your name" and you say "but I love you" and then he deletes your friendship from facebook which is so cold, and... oh, what was I saying? Oh yeah, how it's important to love people (even if they don't love you back). So in the name of my favourite day of the year, Valentimes Day, I'm going to put my heart out there and let you read my most private and personal thoughts live from my diary (click on the picture to make it bigger).

Digg Me