Wednesday, January 31, 2007

My Hat Collection (part two)

Winter is a good time to wear hats in Canada. Especially out here on the West Coast where it is really cold in January. Why, just today it was a brisk 7°C. I almost froze to death. Plus, it was really sunny and just looking at the picturesque mountains, trees, beaches, and ocean made me depressed. I'm never going out again. Okay, maybe a few times, but only to display my hat collection.











Shh... don't tell anyone. It's a secret (see Albert Markovski (huckabees) quote below).

"Have you ever transcended space and time?
Yes. No. Uh, TIME, not space... No, I don't know what you're talking about."

1 comment

Billy Reid said...

A great way to top it off* would be to showcase your hat head collection as well.

If you do, I'll match it with a week long photo montage of my incredible bed head.


*Pun Whiz, 2007

Digg Me